Transformador salida ultralineal Hammond 1650R, push-pull, 100W , primario 5.000 ct, 318 mA, secundario 4-8-16 ohmios.
- Designed for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type "X" mounting.
- Frequency response 30 Hz. to 30 Khz. at full rated power (+/- 1 db max. - ref. 1 Khz) minimum.
- Insulated flexible leads 9" min. Manufactured with plastic coil forms for coil support and insulation.
- Typical applications - Push-Pull: triode, Ultra-Linear pentode, pentode and tetrode connected audio output.
- Due to the unique interleaving of the windings BOTH secondary windings must be engaged to meet specifications (see hook-up diagrams below).
- Suggested tube types: 807, 5881, EL34, 6146B, 6550B, KT88